Sailmaker is a reputed business in Brisbane which sells, repairs, custom designs, distributes and supplies DIY Shade sails. Shade sails are useful in both commercial and residential properties as they can be used to shade houses and cars from the outdoor elements.
Only the highest quality raw materials are used to produce these sails. Our products are made up of sturdy marine grade stainless steel, UV resistant shade cloth and superior quality thread. This ensures that the structure we put up will last a long time providing you with the security and protection needed.
Give below are the steps involved in creating the ideal waterproof shade sail.
- Think of a great design: this is the initial step. In order to ensure a great final product, a great design is important. To make sure the shade sail doesn’t flap around and stays put, it’s vital to create one with a certain degree of twist.
- Think about the shadow: The direction of sunlight changes throughout the day. This also varies during the different seasons. It’s important to take this into consideration when deciding the best place to position your shade sail.
- Need a retractable: if you after a shade sail that is flexible in the amount of cover it offers, opt for one with a retractable sail.
- Fabric Selection: after more than 20 years of experience in the sail shade industry, Sailmakers have chosen a select few fabrics which are well known for their durability and superior quality.
- Colour selection: when it comes to choosing colours for your shade sails, you’ll be spoilt for choice. There are heaps of colours available. Remember that lighter shades show dirt and grime more easily than darker hues so choose wisely.
Design it the right way: When it comes to designing a shade sail, opt for a professional with years of experience as this is something that does not come easily. Shade sails stretch under tension so it’s important to make one that fits perfectly.